Kampfer RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prison

3 posters

Go down

The Prison Empty The Prison

Post  Zenith44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 pm

The Prison, in which Marisa is currently held. Marisa simply sat in the cell that she was assigned, and luckily no one was in there with her...since they couldn't get the sword away from her.

Oliver walked into the station, looking around, trying to act naturally tho he was sure that the police could never possibly notice him in his non-kampfer form. Walking up to the desk he asked to see Marisa, the warden took his details before letting him through and opening Marisa door. He walked into the cell and the warden closed the door behind him, tho he kept the hatch open and kept watch through just in case Marisa tried anything. "Um hello" Oliver said nervously.

Marisa looked up tiredly, somehow still in her kampfer form. "I'm surprised...someone actually came to visit me. Apparently i wasn't worthy of a trial... but at least my sentence isn't horrible. I feel like I'm talking to myself still...are you really there or am i seeing things again?"

Oliver pinched himself "Nope I'm real" then walked over and sat on the bed. "Their not going to give you a trail thats outrageous." He looked over at the guard who was still looking through the hatch nervously.

"suppose i can't talk about kampfer stuff, actually Marisa's still in kampfer form" He thought "well at least her forms are similar, but their sure in for it when she changes back"

"So what did they sentence you with?" Oliver questioned

"Uh... Attempted assault, assault, attempted murder, fleeing from the authorities... Theft. Some other things i didn't care to listen to."

Sofia sighed as she got tugged none-too-gently into the Prison.

"I'm only sayin' he tripped off the edge of that roof. Wrong time and place, ya know?" She said to the Officer, before turning to contine walking, but tripping and landing against the Officer.

"Oh sorry Sir" She said,scuffing her shoe a little and looking up at him through her eyelashes. He faltered a bit when she fell against him, but regained composure, grabbing her handcuffs and pushed her off him and along again, past Marisa and Oliver into the cell opposite.

Rolling her eyes as he walked off, she muttered loud enough to hear "I'll be gone by the morning anyway...."
Sitting with her back to the wall, she began working away at the handcuffs, fiddling with the key she had taken off the Officer in her accidental 'trip'.

Oliver turned around to watch the officer shove some girl into the cell opposite. Oliver observed that she was fumbling with the handcuffs but though nothing of it, "if she escapes its the polices problem not mine"

"So what do you have to do for your sentence?"

Marisa ignored the other girl completely for now. "Sit here. I dunno how long. Maybe till Gherik gets me out again."

"Gherik?" Oliver questioned "So Gherik has money to bail you out? Would they even allow that, they did forgo the trial"
Oliver wondered if maybe if the other girl escaped somehow, she might help out Marisa aswel.

"Money? He doesn't have much money. He has authority over the system though... He used to be part of some assish organization that he never really talked about. But he has the authority to get me out, that's all that matters."

Sofia rolled her eyes upwards as she listened to their conversation. She had heard of Gherik, and didn't think much of him. Twisting the key a little, a handcuff clicked open and she lifted her arms back in front of her, rubbing her wrists a little. Standing, she walked slowly towards the cell door, inspecting it with her hand as she reached it, a slight frown on her face.

Flicking the lock, she put her hand on it and muttered, "hmm...easy enough."
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

http://www.zenith44.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Prison Empty Re: The Prison

Post  Zenith44 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm

"Well if you can get you out legally I suppose everything will be okay." Oliver turned and looked at the other girl who was now out of the handcuffs and looking at the lock on the door
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Sofia raised her eyebrows a little when he looked over at her and smiled slyly, continuing to fiddle with the lock and seeping her zauber into it, letting it work away at the metal as she looked up at him.

"Curious?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 am

"Legally... guess you could call it that." She watched the other girl boredly. "If you want out that badly you could wait for Gherik... Instead of escaping illegally."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

http://www.assassain77.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 am

Sofia grinned, "Well sure, i could do that. But either way it would still be illegal."
She prodded the lock with a finger, feeling it give way a little and leant against the cell wall.

"Though... i might hang around. It would be interesting to see Gherik again."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am

Marisa raised an eyebrow. "You've met Gherik?" (normally saying you've met my character would be god-modding...but ill go through with it.)
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 pm

"Yeah, only a few times. He seemed like a very interesting person..." Sofia said, ignoring a wisp of smoke floating out of the lock.

"You seem surprised"

(yeah, im not sure i meant to say met again.. my bad )
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

"Am I the only one who hasn't met Gherik." Oliver looked over as a guard approached the cell. "I'd stick around if I could and met him but it looks like my times up." The guard opened the cell door. "You there, visiting hours are over."
"Alright, So see you round Marisa. Hope everything works out." Oliver walked out of the cell looking at the other girl and the lock. Not speaking another word he followed the policeman out the room.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 am

"yes i am kind of surprised. I know nearly everyone he knows... Then again he doesn't tell me everything, and everyone he meets so meh. So what was he wearing when you last saw him? He seems to like changing styles a lot... In a light mood last i saw him...wearin all white."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 am

"Black" Sofia said, examining the lock briefly. "He was being pretty serious as well....which makes me giggle." She laughed quietly and sighed, sitting down on the bench in her cell.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:08 am

"Black...huh. You must have met him a fair while ago then. He had red after the black then onto what i think hes on now. White."
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"Well maybe its time for me to meet him once again then" Sofia said, glancing over at Marisa.

"I'm guessing you dont know how long he will take do you.."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 am

"Not a clue. For all i know he's sick of bailing me out. Most likely... If he is coming it'll be in about three hours."

"lets change that time to three seconds." Gherik walked in, standing in front of Marisa's cell. "Anyone You want out this time?"

Marisa just pointed to Sofia.

"Got it...you won't see me after this but you're both pretty much free now." He walked out, without letting anyone say anything more.

The guard came in to open there cells after about a minute.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 am

Sofia glanced at where he walked out with raised eyebrows. "He's not one for small talk is he.." She smiled ruefully, "Or talk at all."

Standing up, she walked out the opened cell door, winking at the guard and heading for the front door.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Marisa just followed silently. She was going to head home now..maybe rest.
blackrose
blackrose
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Sofia hummed quietly as she exited the prison, glancing up at the sky. Smiling mischievously, she headed off towards the town centre to try and pinpoint the location of a certain someone.

Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum