Kampfer RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Park Picnic

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

National Park Picnic - Page 4 Empty Re: National Park Picnic

Post  Zenith44 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 am

"Two girls in school uniforms get off the bus the same time as us, walk exactly to the same place as us, and don't even talk to each other while doing so. Ether their stalkers or kampfer." Samantha whispered "Besides I've been a kampfer for fourteen years."
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

http://www.zenith44.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 am

"Good point. And what exactly are we supposed to do about them?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:14 pm

"Well we have to confront them. They might be on blue team but its highly unlikely. How much battle experience do you have?"
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 pm

"Uhh.... about 10 minutes worth?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Samantha turned around to face the two girls, holding up her bracelet and pointing to it "Blue" She announced. Waiting for a reaction. The girl on the left pulled a short katana from her back and the second girl revealed a generic pistol. Samantha looked at Charlie "Their rouge kampfer; see their bracelets the're brown. No use trying to talk to them, we have no choice but to fight." Within that second Samantha transformed, her hair changing to green and her eyes to, along with her clothing which also changed. "Tell me what power you have, now."
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Charlie sighed as he saw the girls pull out weapons. "Swords... two of them" Charlie said, poking his bracelet curiously as it glowed.

"When am i going to ch-" Charlie said, stopping as he transformed, his hair turning a light brown and two katanas appearing at her hip. "...that was quick. Now what?"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Samantha ignored Charlies question, as the second girl shot a bullet directly at them. Samantha swiftly drew her broad sword from her back and blocked the bullet with the flat of the blade. "You stay here, I'll deal with them. I'll take out the one with the gun first; if the girl with the sword passes me, play safe till I can return." With that Samantha dashed towards the two girls, blocking a few more bullets sending them ricocheting into the street. Then just before reaching them them, swung her blade, letting go and sending it spinning towards them both.

(by the way you can control the NPCs to Igellkottt)
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 am

"Uh...ok?" Charlie said, watching Samantha run off towards the two girls, as they ducked the sword spinning at them, the girl with the sword dashing at Samantha while the girl with the gun ran sideways, firing bullets past Samantha at Charlie.

"Holy shi-" Charlie said, dodging to the side, away from the bullets.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Samantha quickly unsheathed her own katana and locked blades with the girl. Looking directly into the enemies eyes she drew her dagger, from a strap on her leg, and thrust it towards the girl. At the same pushing on her katana forward and sliding along the blade to position herself on the girls inner left. In this position both her arms would be crossed but the added benefit of having a weapon in her left hand made it less of risk.

The girl dodged backward from the dagger but Samantha slashed her blade across, grazing the girls cheek. Not letting anytime waste for her to recover Samantha rushed in. The Girl swung her sword diagonally down in an attempt to stop her but was meet by quick powerful strike from the dagger, forcing the katana from her hand. Not stopping Samantha whacked the handle of her Katana into the girl sending her flying to the ground and landing hard on the curb, knocking her out cold.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Charlie attempted to slice the bullets that came towards her, managing to hit all but one out of the air, which managed to graze her shoulder and causing her to drop one of her katana's and cover the wound with her hand.

"Son of a..."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Samantha flashed up behind the girl with the gun and before she had a chance to react stabbed her in the back with her knuckle blade dagger. The girl fell to the ground wounded. Samantha kicked the gun from her hand into the gutter, then walking over her to Charlie. "Let me take a look." She commanded.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm

"Its nothing serious... just caught me by surprise." Charlie muttered, dropping her hand to reveal the wound.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:18 pm

"Your right, its not that bad; next time duck for cover rather then blocking. Still, your going to wan to put something on that tho. I also suggest that you change back before seeing your sister."
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 am

Charlie laughed, "Id love to change back... but i don't exactly have the whole switching forms mastered..."

Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am

"Whats funny about that. We've come all this way and now we can't even do what we came for because you can't change back." Samantha got closer to Charlie "Now you ether change back or I can force you to, by knocking you out and dragging your body to your sister clamming you fell over." Of course Samantha didn't mean this in a mean or nasty way, she was just simply stating the facts and solutions.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Charlie sighed, "I dont want to be knocked out....and i doubt i can change back so easily." She thought for a moment.

"I could always run into my house and say i know myself....might fool my sister."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 pm

"Thats the worst plan I've ever heard. Say it does work and you do convince your sister you know yourself; you'd still have to: one, come up with an excuse for being there. Two, come up with an excuse for wanting your stuff. Three, an excuse for why her brother didn't come and do it himself. It would be like running through a minefield with your metal detector turned off. Sure you might get through but its more likely your going to get caught."

Samantha turned around and walk towards the bodies of the two girls. "Now I'm going to take care of these two, we can't have them laying round in the street. I'll be back in ten, so by then you better have transformed or come up with a decent plan."

Samantha picked up the two girls one under each arm and carried them away.
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:34 pm

"A decent plan?" Charlie said, poking her fingers together awkwardly as she watched Samantha carry the two girls away. How exactly she was going to manage to get her stuff without arousing the curiosity of her (His) sister. Clicking her fingers, she walked over to her house and opened the front door cautiously, noticing the music still playing loudly from upstairs.

Tip-toeing past the lounge room, Charlie sneaked up the stairs and entered her own, looking around for a bag before shoving clothes into it hastily. Zipping up the bag, she went back downstairs, failing to notice the music had stopped, and paused at the kitchen, grabbing a mandarin and writing a quick note on a scrap of paper. As she stuck it to the door, she got the feeling that someone was watching her, and noticed her sister at the kitchen entrance, her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Uh.... read this." Charlie said, handing her the scrap of paper before turning and walking out the front door quickly, not stopping to see her reaction.
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Samantha stepped in front of Charlie. "I thought I told you to make a plan not just barge in through the front door." She crossed her arms. "Beside I told you to wait for me to return."
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 am

"Uh yeah, i kinda forgot about the wait part." Charlie said, wondering what Samantha had done with those two girls earlier.

"Anyway...lets go back to yours."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 am

"Fine, and how do suppose we get there? By foot?"
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 am

"Well... i was thinking a bus." Charlie said, only before remembering that they didnt run this late.
"Or....a train?."
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenith44 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:45 pm

"I don't think I'll transform back until we reach my place, especially since we're taking the train at late hour. So where is the closest station?"
Zenith44
Zenith44
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Igellkott Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 am

"That way, bout 5 minute walk." Charlie said, pointing down the opposite end of the street. "Might be a good idea...id love to change back myself though." she giggled, "No chance of that though. Lets go"
Igellkott
Igellkott
Full Moderator
Full Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum